We had a great parents’ meeting last night with more than 40 people showing up to hear about this season! Don’t worry if you were not able to attend. Here are the few things you need to know:
1) We’re going to have a super fun season!
2) Everything you will ever need to know will be posted here on this website. If there is something you need to know and don’t see it here, let me know.
3) Practice starts on Sunday. Check the team calendar for other practices and games.
4) We will be adding more games (which we will start playing in May) to the calendar in the coming weeks.
5) We will be playing in the Amherst Middle School Invitational Tournament on Sunday, May 17 but will be driving down to spend the night on Saturday the 16th. Amherst Ultimate is providing a host family for the team, but if you have friends in the area who you can stay with, it’d help make things less crowded with our host. Note: We will only be taking one team to the tournament this year and have room for just 14 players. We’ll announce how we’ll choose those 14 players soon.
6) Please register your players here.
As always, don’t hesitate to email or call me if you have any questions not addressed here.