We’re playing on Saturday, May 25th at Twin Brooks Fields in Cumberland. Here’s our schedule:
10:30-11:45am: Game vs. Cape 2, Field 5
12:00-1:15pm: Game vs. Cape 1, Field 4
1:30-2:45pm: Game vs. Greely
1:30-2:45pm: Game vs Greely 1, Field 1
3:00-4:14pm: Game vs Cape, Field 3
4:30-5:45pm: Game vs. Greely 2, Field 2
Get excited Falmouth Rogue! It’s time once again to head to Amherst!
Here is our schedule for Sunday:
Game 1— 11:50am – 1:00pm Field 5 vs Sharon
Game 2— 1:10 – 2:20pm Field 6 vs Hilltown
Game 3— 2:30 -3:40pm Field 6 vs Northhampton
Directions and more information can be found here.
The official Falmouth Rogue caravan be leaving the parking lot behind the Falmouth High School on Sunday at 7:45am. If you are driving down and can offer a spot in your car to a player-in-need, please respond back to the email on the Falmouth Rogue Parents’ Group. Alternatively, if your player needs a ride down and back, similarly respond.
We should be back in Falmouth on Sunday night around 7:30pm.
Beautiful video! This is from a tournament in Hawaii.
Today’s tournament is cancelled due to rain.
Props for this beautiful catch during Sunday’s game!
And to Peter Guyton, Chance’s dad, for taking the photos!
Parents of Rogue players— please RSVP for this weekend so I can build our team lists.
Our tournament this weekend will be held in South Portland at the Wainright complex of fields. Note: Plan on adding an extra ten minutes to walk from the car to the fields. Wainright can be a bit of a hike, depending on which fields we’re on.
Game 1, 1:45 – 3:00: Field 3 vs. Portland 2
Game 2, 3:15 – 4:30: Field 2 vs. Cape 1
Game 2, 4:45 – 6:00: Field 3 vs. Cumberland
Game 1, 1:45 – 3:00: Field 11 vs. Cape A
Game 2, 3:15 – 4:30: Field 12 vs. South Portland
Game 2, 4:45 – 6:00: Field 13 vs. Cape B
Due to the deluge of rain set to hit later tonight, tomorrow’s scheduled tournament at the Cumberland Fairgrounds has been moved to Sunday, weather permitting. Check email, this website, and the team schedule for updates.
Please RSVP for your child for Sunday with Coach Shea if you have not already.
I’m going to watch the weather in the next few hours before deciding if tonight’s practice will be on. I will make the final call on that no later than 5pm.
If you have a uniform from last year that you can lend out per my email request, please bring it to tonight’s practice.