Due to the deluge of rain set to hit later tonight, tomorrow’s scheduled tournament at the Cumberland Fairgrounds has been moved to Sunday, weather permitting. Check email, this website, and the team schedule for updates.
Please RSVP for your child for Sunday with Coach Shea if you have not already.
I’m going to watch the weather in the next few hours before deciding if tonight’s practice will be on. I will make the final call on that no later than 5pm.
If you have a uniform from last year that you can lend out per my email request, please bring it to tonight’s practice.